How Does Private Dog Training Work?
Private training is a great option for those who are unable to attend a group class or require help to work on specific issues. Some dogs are unable to focus in a class setting and benefit from being in a familiar environment. Training sessions will take place in your home or at an agreed upon outdoor location.
- Assistance preparing your dog for baby or toddler interactions.
- Training basic foundational cues: i.e. sit, down, recall, stay, loose leash walking
- Behavioral modification for fear and reactivity issues
- Behavioral modification and management strategies for unwanted behaviors
- New puppy preparation: i.e. crate training, grooming, house training
- Basic trick training and Title witnessing
Initial Consultation $150
In this session we will review the items that you would like to address with your dog and strategize a plan. We will go over key foundational cues to assist with training and can tackle one or two simple problems. This session will generally last 1.5 – 2 hrs. Session will include notes on items worked on.
3 Session Package $375
This package includes the initial consultation plus 2 additional sessions that run 1 – 1.5 hours in length. We can address multiple issues or behaviors that require behavior modification protocols. This package must be used within 6 months and includes notes and email support.
5 Session Package $600
This package includes the initial consultation plus 4 additional sessions that run 1 – 1.5 hours in length. This package is ideal for issues requiring extensive behavior modification or for owners that would like the option of support for a longer term. The 5 sessions must be used within a year. Session notes and email support for the year is included.
*Single sessions may be purchased after the initial consultation at a rate of $100/hr.